Coastline Travel is Proudly South African our Corporate Conferencing and Event Experience in the UK and South Africa and our absolute adorationfor the Island of Mauritius only makes it inevitable for us to extend our business to the outbound corporate travel market of Mauritius and Reunion Island.
The Magical island of Mauritius offers an incredible undiscovered variety of four and five star resorts that gear themselves for larger groups. The backdrop of this tropical island and warm waters opens itself to this ever changing industry, it has also been proven that the surroundings in which a conference is held effects the outcome and results.
Coastline Travel has undergone expansive research on the island to present the best conference venues to suite your requirements and budget. Relationships forged with Hotels directly and suppliers alike, we pride our selves in excellence and presenting you with the best suited options for you company.
A beguiling blend of luxury, intimacy and elegant architecture exuding the ambiance of grand tradition properties for a stay tailored around fine dining, personalised service, exclusive spa facilities and access to a multi award golf course. Named after famous Irish naturalist, Charles Telfair, who lived in the area in the 19th century, the hotel basks in the history of Mauritius and the Bel Ombre region showcasing the rich heritage of our island.
- Affiliate member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World
- Privileged access to all Heritage Bel Ombre facilities
- Offering a unique Gourmet Bliss dining passport on the island
- Elegant colonial architecture
- Butler at your service in all our suites
- A 2,000 sqm Spa with a unique Wellness
- Bliss optional package
- 1 km of pristine beach
- Access to 18 holes championship golf courses, Heritage Golf Club
- Complimentary baby corner for toddlers under 3 years of age
- A heated pool for all our guests
- A choice of 12 restaurants across the